SevereClean Ultrasonics is a division of Jamestown Advanced Products, Corp. in Jamestown, NY. Jamestown Advanced Products is a 2nd generation, woman-owned premier sheet metal manufacturer, specializing in light to heavy gauge steel and stainless steel. Jamestown Advanced Products Corp. operates a 175,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and warehousing facility. We are located midway between Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Buffalo. SevereClean Ultrasonics offers state of the art technology, dedicated skilled crafts people and service incomparable to others. Our quality production manufacturing capability is the foundation of our strength to make our ultrasonic tanks in-house and not rely on an outside manufacturer like many within the industry. This allows us to offer total
manufacturing service of our ultrasonic products, from conception to finished product and beyond. By offering prototype to production service, SevereClean Ultrasonics will custom design an ultrasonics cleaning system tailored to your company’s production application needs. We offer CAD/CAM engineering, CNC metal working machinery and related equipment, which allows us to control each and every step of the process, and assures you a world-class product within the ultrasonic cleaning industry. The end result is a robust and appealing ultrasonic cleaning product ready for any industrial setting.
- Full engineering design capability for custom-designed/prototype ultrasonic cleaning systems, using state of the art Striker CNC software
- MIG and TIG welding performed by experienced welders for a fully integrated tank construction
- Grinding and polishing of stainless-steel tank
Powder Coating Capabilities
- SevereClean Ultrasonics uses only high-quality powder coat finish for each tank body and generator
- SevereClean Ultrasonics will powder coat your tank to match your specific company colors
- 900 ft. of conveyor powder coat line with a 6-stage pre-treatment process
- Nordson Excel 2003 automated spray booth with 16 automated spray guns
- Blue Surf 3.5 million BTU Dry-off oven
- Blue Surf 11 million BTU Curing Oven – 175 ft. long
Each ultrasonic tank and generator are put through a rigorous, highly-detailed test and final checkout process before delivery to the end user.